Monday, May 25, 2009

Do You Believe?


I believe in miracles. Most people would call me a hopeless romantic someone not from this world or era. I was put on this earth to show that love can really exist and it doesn't make you any less of a person if you do..something like a cupid on earth..lol. A once upon a time..is the begining of my story and A happily ever after will be the end. Did you ever notice that once you have that someone special in your life every thing else seems to fall into place. You have goals and you want to become the best you can be. Dont get me wrong I am not trying to say that you need someone else to be happy and do right by you, what I am saying is this..If love is what you seek, I promise you will find. Don't ever hurt anyone is the process of finding this sacred emotion, KARMA is a big factor and it will hit you hard if you decided go that route. If it's meant to be with the person you find and you work hard to achieve it, then happiness and your Happily ever after will be the ending to your story as well. Good Luck In The Search Of "Once Upon A Time"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment