Monday, May 18, 2009

Faux-Ships


What is the real meaning of faux-ships? It is when you have someone in your life and you are so happy to have them be apart of you in such a way that you feel nothing but lucky and grateful..and then their true colors come out and thats when you realize they were not what you expected.


It is said that when you have Faux..it usually leaves you wondering of all the wasted time you spent with this person. To want to get things off your chest and to cry in front of this person and reveal what hurts the most in your life, all they can do in return to you is a smile full of gloat? To have the odasity to convince me now after all this time that your life is so perfect and give me your pity? Save it..I guess MISERY REALLY DOES LOVE COMPANY. I've noticed that this faux is always in a rut and never really looks for me, unless they need some cheering up, as if they count on my hardships to make their life so much more valuable, does that make sense?

I am so tired of these faux-ships that I am taking after Santa Claus and checking my list and checking it twice.


Why is it so hard to find real friends, special people that you can laugh with and share happy and sad moments with. Why do friendships have to be like a trial where all they can do is judge you and brand you a type afterwards. Its sickening to me.

Faux-ships..it so wrong to say but this is so true..Most of the people in our life just may be that faux..and I cab guarentee that only a handfull are sincereley there because they love and care about you.


I had this in my mind today and I guess I just needed to vent it out..friendships are so important to me and I care about people so deeply that when I get tricked to believing that they actually care I tend to feel stupid afterwards. Always appreciate those friends you have when you know you have them..as far as those faux...do they really deserve your energy?? Not me..not anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment