Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Earrings By Malia


Don't you just love waking up in the morning, especially on the weekend and have your mind set on one thing and one thing only? Ladies and Gents, this thing I am referring to is called Shopping. Yes, SHOPPING! We all love to do it and lately when I go shopping some of my favorite things to get is affordable jewelry. Well I have to tell you..What do you do on those days where its nasty and cold out, those days when its raining and you don't want to go anywhere but be home, yet you still need that shopping fix. I have just the site for you. Keep reading....LOL.

EarringsbyMalia.com has everything you could possibly want. EarringsByMalia.com, LLC sells quality fashion jewelry at very affordable prices. There jewelry are Hypo-Allergenic and animal friendly which is always great, But wait it doesn't stop there...Earringsbymalia.com also sells accessories such as sunglasses and scarfs. As a fan of this wonderful website I have to share with you one of my favorite pieces which is called "The vibe bracelet" this bracelet is suppose to bring clarity and peace into your life..the stones on this bracelet are meant to work with the vibes and auras of your body to bring the up most serenity into your life..I am such a superstitious girl and I love all things like this.

I hope you take the time to check out this site..The owner is such a wonderful woman and has one of the most beautiful personalities that I have encountered in a long time. I promise you next to the excellent prices, the gorgousness of this website..you will have many reasons for the smile on your face, and you can thank EarringsbyMalia for that.

www.earringsbymalia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment