Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Welcome to the CBT's Closet experience...


I was presented with the opportunity to do a review for Cbt'sCloset.com a few weeks ago and I was so excited to do so but ever since I knew about this website I was intrigued my the uniqueness of this company. It reminded me of being a kid and going to a carnival and looking at these tents that would be plaques for you bedroom walls...well Cbt's Closet is somewhat like that only they make wonderful jewelry you can wear on the everyday. They have all kind of different and fun designs to choose from and what is even more exciting is they do custom orders..So if you want your name and Gaga together it can be done, if you want a necklace that says Glee Addict it can be done and if you want a necklace that says Jen Aniston is my homegirl Im sure that can be done as well. The point Im getting at is that this company is incredible at making anything you desire come to life.


When I agreed to do this video I promised to give 100 percent of my honest opinion and I did just that. I have been a fan of Cbt's Closet for sometime now. Cbt's Closet makes all of the pieces by hand and made by acrylic. The wonderful people at Cbt's Closet sent me 2 necklaces one said "Wicked" and the other said my name "Jasmine" now my name is spelled Jasmin with out the "E" at the end but like I said in my video review I will consider myself "Princess Jasmine" whenever I wear it. :) Both of these necklaces are priced at $15.00 on their website. I was also given a beautiful pink glittery ring price as $8.00 on the website

One of the most popular necklaces is the "Barbie" necklace which they have available in different types of fonts. Another popular peice is the Lady Gaga collection in which they have necklaces that say "Lil Monster" or "Gaga Monster" whatever your preference might be Im sure Cbt's Closet has the answer. They also make rings and bracelets as well all in equal beauty. I want to thank Cbt's Closet for allowing me to review there products and I am so very grateful to have been given this opportunity to do so.


Please make sure to check out the video where I review Cbt's Closet and show there wonderful peices I mentioned above. Please check out there website www.Cbtscloset.com and also there wonderful blog www.cbtscloset.blogspot.com

Check out the video review :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ALbsCQiRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment