Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fashion's Night Out!!


On September 10th 2010 is declared as THE fashion holiday! I stepped out in NYC with my best friend in the whole wide world Rosanna and we enjoyed a night of fashion and complete adventure. After a last minute decision to attend FNO we did exactly what we wanted to do and see exactly who we wanted to see.

The night was a complete success and I loved every minute of it. First stop was Macy's in Herald Square where we first were greeted with champagne and our first encounter of the night was with the beautiful Rebecca Moses, who my best friend took a beautiful picture with as well as received her autograph book, as we were leaving Macy's we saw Patrick Harris from "How I met your mother" and it was so awesome. The outside of Macy's was pumping with the adrenaline of the crowd as the sing with Train who was performing on stage.

Its off to Payless where we stood on line to meet the fabulous Christian Siriano and Patricia Fields. The was my dream meet up. Patricia Fields who is the costume designer to "Sex and the City". I brough her new necklace which was an eye pendant which I love as well as the FNO hand tote. They were so nice and sweet and it was one of the memorable experiences I've ever had in my life.

The final stop was back to Macy's where we found out Kimora Lee Simmons so we walked over to meet her and she was so beautiful in person. This night was incredible and something that I hope I can experiece every year. My BFF and I declared this night to be our Fashion Holiday and something we will continue to do every year.

Fashion Changed My Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment