Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nicole's Bath Delights



Who doesn't love to take a shower/bath a come out smelling so great, I know I do. Well I want to talk to you about a very special company called Nicole's Bath Delights. The owner who's name is Brittany is a stay at home mom of 2 children who loves anything that has to do with bath and body products, as she searched online she didn't find what she was looking for and was then inspired to start her own business in making goat milk soap.
She has about 50 different scents to choose from, fruity scents, perfume scents, to even a zodiac line of soap. Brittany was kind enough to send me some samples to try out and I must say I fell in love with each and everyone of them. I was sent the following:
1. Cancer (Zodiac line)
2. Apple Jack Peel
3. Lavender (I love)
4. Clinique
5. Oatmeal, Milk and Honey
6. Monkey Farts (My daughters fav)

Monkey Farts has almost a banana pineapple scent with glitter. My daughter Jayla loves it, everytime we get ready for her bath she asks for her monkey soap lol. What I love about these soaps that they consist of oils that is great for your skin such as sweet alomond oil, vitamin E oil, olive oil and liquid glycerin(vegetable) so that this soap makes a moisturizing lather on your skin. The packaging as you can see from the photos above were beautiful, you can smell the greatness of these soaps as soon as you open the package and it wasn't an over whelming smell either. I have nothing bad to say about these soaps, and I totally recommend them to friends and family. They are great for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts or even if you have a smelly friend lol, they dont need to know why but all joking aside this is a really great company and I love to support my hard working mothers out there trying to do the best they can for their families.

These goats milk soaps are $4.50 and they are buy 2 get 1 free or buy 3 get 2 free, most soapmakers charge $5.00 and you don't really get a better deal such as this one. Please check out her facebook page and go the info bar to get all the information you need on these soaps and well as all the different scents she carries. Brittany is also working on making bath bombs (which we all love) and bath salts in the future. Go check out her facebook page here, *LIKE* and make sure to tell her I sent you ;)

Thank you Brittany for allowing me try your amazing soaps. I wish you nothing but success and a million plus customers. Keep a look out for a video review coming soon :)

Check Out Nicole's Bath Delights Here

1 comment:

  1. Hey JMoon! I just wanted to let you know that I am entering your anything goes summer giveaway. My video responses should be up by Wednesday at the latest..I promise ;) My blogger name is Sara J, but my name is actually Katie Hancin on Facebook (I liked your fan page) and I will also post this message there aswelllll :) I am a subscriber to your channel (Jellythedog02) and I am a friend of PynkPuSsiCat on facebook and I like her page there also for the extra points! Thank you sooo much for this giveaway! I really appreciate you holding this! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete