Hey Everyone! Today's product review is one that I have been eager to share with you. Living in NYC I tend to experience a lot of climate change..sometimes its cold, then it turns warm and it can even get so hot you sweat in the middle of winter, This however is not good for your skin and can actually give your skin a bad reaction to chapped skin, burned skin or even dehydrated skin. If you have been looking for a product that will take care of all these issues in one if your looking for a multi-use product that combines the power of oils in a creamy, easy-to-use balm? Look no further than Miracle Skin Transformer’s newly launching Miracle Balm. Available in January, Miracle Balm enhances skin’s own natural repair process and soothes environmental stresses with over 30 moisturizers and emollient ingredients such as:
- Tamanu Oil: used for wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Manuka Honey: contains properties to fight infection and speed healing process.
- Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and deep skin moisturizing.
- Blue Mountain Sage Oil: provides instant comfort to dry, irritated skin.
- Japanese Licorice Root: a natural hydrocortisone alternative.
- Evening Primrose Oil: aids skin in producing new cells and gives skin better elasticity for anti-aging benefits.
- Olive Oil: helps balance skin’s moisture.
- Coconut Oil: provides deep moisture, strengthens underlying skin tissue and removes dead skin cells.
- Jojoba Oil: improves dryness and skin texture.
- Sesame Seed Oil: acts as a barrier to keep skin’s moisture in.
- Moringa Oil: helps soothe dry skin after sun and harsh element exposure.
With over a hundred uses including post-wax soothing, hair fly-a-way fixing.. (yes you heard right you can even use this for your hair!!!), chapped lip healing (just add some of the balm onto your lips for quick soothing that will last you hours), skin redness reducing, and cracked heel healing, Miracle Balm’s miracle abilities are endless.
When I tell you that I use this product every single day it kind of feels like a understatement because the power this balm has is just endless. I use it under makeup, alone, when I get out the shower, before I head outside, I apply on my lips, even on my elbows cause lets be honest the weather today is 8 degrees in NYC and that is not including all the snow that's outside so this balm helps with a lot of issues I have.
$36 / 45 mL
Miracle Balm will be available in January 2014 at ULTA stores and retails at $36/ 45 mL nationwide, Check out www.ULTA.com, www.miracleskintransformer.com and other retailers for more locations.
FTC: This product was given to me for review purposes and this is my 100% honest opinion.