Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vault Introduces One Touch Lip Care For Active Lifestyles

When I first learned about this product I have to tell you the truth I was definitely intrigued, I mean a lip product that I don't need to tuck my phone under my chin so I can use both my hands to open it? This has to be some kind of miracle right? Before I go into this review lets learn a little more about this company shall we...Vault was founded in 2011 by Julia and Craig Carrol in Newport Beach, CA with the mission of creating beauty and body care products that cater to the lifestyles of active people through unique and patented delivery systems.

O.K here is all the info you were waiting for..Julia and Craig (We learned about them at the beginning of this post) they were inspired to launch the company after identifying a need in the market place to create package designs that specifically addressed the challenges of applying products while being active or during outdoor sports. Vault founder Julia Carrol said "We wanted to provide consumers with an easy way to not only keep lips hydrated and protected, but also add a bit of glamour to their lifestyles. Our products require only one hand to open, one hand to close and contains natural, locally sourced ingredients; its geared towards active people who don't want to slow down to reapply." (Genius Right?)

The products are made with natural ingredients found on the Pacific Coast, Vault's lip care line is comprised of three collections, Lip Gloss, Tinted Lip balm and Lip Balm Support.


  • Lip Gloss - With a bond girl applicator, it provides the look of a spy while delivering vibrant color for a supple, voluminous pout. Formulated with jojoba oil and vitamin E, it also hydrates and enriches lips. Available in 16 shades ($16) 
  • Tinted Lip Balm - This ulta-rich balm is formulated with cocoa and Shea butters, Aloe and vitamin E smooth lips. The color palette, inspired by the snow covered Sierra Mountains and Orange County beach scene, adds a matte finish and pop of color. Available in 8 shades ($10)
  • Lip Balm Sport - This natural  lip balm hydrates lips using coconut and almond oils, beeswax and vitamin E. Also available with SPF 15 to provide protection to lips ($5.50)

When I first received my tinted lip balm in the color "Triple Espresso" I was a little confused as to how to open the product. It took me a few seconds and I finally got it open lol...The product revealed a beautiful shimmery almost bronzy color which is just as pretty in the sunlight. My lips were smooth and it was very light I did not feel as if there was a ton of product on my lips (Which is an awful feeling let me tell you).
Over all I was very please with this product..the one thing I just love about it beside the color and the consistency of it was of course the packaging, I am able to talk on the phone, hold my daughter's hand, run, walk and not freeze my hands when wanting to apply..Ladies we all know in the winter we need to remove a glove to pop of a cap lol...With this lip balm you wont need to do that anymore. 


If you are interested of trying out this product you can visit Vault online by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment