Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miracle Skin Transformer Review




Hey Dolls, I wanted to take the time out to let you guys know about a fabulous new product that I have been using for the past month. I was sent a few samples of the Miracle Skin Transformer to try out and I have to tell you at first I was a little skeptical..this product was stating it can make my skin even and it wasn't a foundation but a tinted moisturizer..I am not a skeptic anymore because this product is amazing.

This multi-functional formula comes In 7 shades so it's perfect for all kinds of skin tone, being that I am tanned due to the sun in the summer time my color is Tan and it perfect for my skin tones. It is a natural-silicone tinted moisturizer that works immediately to hydrate, protect and enhance skin. It left my face feeling so light and gave me a flawless look with out all the heavy buildup of a regular foundation especially in the summer time. I took the Miracle Skin Transformer on vacation with me to Florida and I was so please with the results, my face stayed hydrated, it did not become oily or feel like I had tons of product on my face.

I would recommend you guys to try this product out if you really want a flawless look with out having a heavy feel to you face. There are other tinted moisturizer that just dont do it for me, either they are too heavy, greasy or the shade just isn't right.

Miracle Skin Transformer collection will soon retail at 123 Sephora stores nationwide starting September 15th. It currently retails at Bergdorf Goodman, NY and miracleskintransformer.com, sephora.com, and beauty.com.

As you can see from my photos above you can see the difference in tone and eveness in the before and after pics!

If you would like more information about the Miracle Skin Transformer Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Flawless! i need to get a sample! what shade are you in this??

    ReplyDelete