Tuesday, May 24, 2011

JavaBoi Industries


I want to start off my dedicating this entry to the person who inspired me to write about it. Mr. Eric Anthony Johnson. If you want to know the definition of a walking inspiration, success in human form, and the aura of positivity then I recommend that you continue to read on.

Eric Anthony Johnson is the CEO of JavaBoi Industries, this is a company that offers the most adorable yet fierce t-shirts for the ultimate coffee lover (like myself) in all types of colors and creative phrases such as “Im Java Whipped”, “Tea is coffee’s gay cousin” and “In Java we trust”. Eric has come such a long way to promote and advertise his business in the best way he knows how and of course I was hooked right away. I remember the first time I ever heard of JavaBoi Industries, I was watching a fellow youtuber Ms. BentlyBlonde and she was doing a review of a couple of his shirts and I just fell in love instantly, I said to myself “Get out of here how cute is that?” and I just had to get more information on this company. I later found Eric on Facebook and requested him, there he would post the most inspirational statuses and would hold giveaways on the occasion to his loyal fans. One day Eric held a giveaway on one of his shirts to whomever can answer one of his questions and of course I answered correctly and won a Javaboi T-shirt which I immediately fell in love with, This is where my addiction to caffeine got stronger lol.

Once you order a T-shirt from Javaboi Industries the representation is just flawless, the shirt comes inside a coffee bag (No coffee inside of course) but the creativity of the packaging is simply memorable. Eric is in the process of making shirts for kids as well which is very exciting since I am dying to get one for my daughter.

I really look up to Eric because this is visual proof of someone making their dreams become a reality. I am so proud of the steps he has taken, and so in awe of his professionalism and his positive outlook on life he is just a walking inspiration to me and many others.

I wish Eric all the success he deserves, all the magic a person can with hold, all the light and positivity in his heart to make JavaBoi Industries a 100 store chain in the world. I know he can do it. If you are interested on purchasing one of his T-shirts please check out his site www.javaboiindustries.com Wish you all the best Eric on all your endeavors 

No comments:

Post a Comment