Thursday, April 14, 2011

In Honor To Talent




I have had the honor of meeting Ms. LayDPynk a few months ago and she is the sweetest most humble and one of the most talented girls I have ever met. The first time I learned about LayDPynk was when I stumbled upon one of her Youtube video where she is known as PynkPussyCat. I just thought to myself “Wow” this girl is such a natural and I loved how her beautiful children where in her videos almost all the time playing in the background. Ms. LayDPynk has an amazing imagination and she makes it known when she does her Halloween inspired makeup looks, or her glammed up diamond eyes look, she also does unique hairstyles in which she just creates art in whichever way she can.

Ms. LayDPynk’s talents doesn’t just stop there, she is the proud owner of a fabulous website called www.LayDPynk.com where she sells beautiful jewelry such as necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets in forms of snakes, butterflies, blow dryers and skulls. She also sells sexy dresses to go out on the town or to go clubbing with the girls, she also just started selling shoes on her website for all you shoe lovers out there. Ms. LayDPynk is making herself known to the world in which ever way she can. I recently attended IMATS NY and there Ms. LayDPynk was handing out her flyers and business cards, this was a girl on a mission. I was so proud of her and so inspired by her strengths that I felt the need to write this blog in her honor and in hopes that you lovely ladies who follow me on this blog will take notice of her kind spirit and take a gander on to her website.

I have the honor to tell you that I have met some amazing women, and Ms. LayDPynk a.k.a my friend Tabatha is one of those amazing women, and I feel blessed to call her my friend. Talent comes in all different shapes and forms in this case..Talent IS LayDPynk. Love Ya Mamas!

www.LayDPynk.com

www.facebook.com/LayDPynkJewels

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Blown away here by your words! What a huge honor =)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to do this in my honor. You yourself are an awesome person and im so glad I had the pleasure of meeting you and also establishing such a beautiful friendship with you.
    Heres a toast to us fabulous ladies ! We need a real drink hopefully soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got that right sista!!! In which any way I can be there and show my support know I am always there :)

    ReplyDelete