Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Me!! No One Else!!


Can some explain something to me? Why is it, when someone lives their life in complete and utter bliss, when someone lives a positive life the other people in the world want you to change? I am so sick and tired of people telling me that I am not being true to myself , that I dont let my true feeling show, that I bottle everything inside and dont show my pain. But honestly, I am so tired of being around the negetive that I have learned to shun it out. I am truly happy with my life..no one is perfect and I know that I'm not but come on! If someone can be strong and not let the weakness of the world drag them down..they shouldn't be critizied for that..they should be admired, appreciated and happy that there is someone that can bring smiles to people's faces. This is what I do, this is how God made me. I am a nice person and though I feel not needing to explain myself, I did feel the right to vent.
I dont know..this is all very annoying. I ended a 20 year long friendship with someone because they were negetive 24/7 and I try to surrpund myself with all good and great things. Why am I being finger-pointed at for being positive? This was something I had on my mind..Thanks for taking the time to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment