Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Adventure's


Hey Everyone!

I know it's been a while since I last made an entry here but have you ever had that moment where your mind just goes blank and then when you think you have something to express you start thinking that this is not what your readers signed up for. I know these are our thoughts and we are here to just say what's on our minds but I really want to give you my 100%.

I am starting on a new venture soon, I have been so amazed at how many young girls and woman can express themselves through videos on youtube that I have considered on doing the same. I will be buying a webcam soon and I will begin on a journey of beauty..lol. I cant believe I am going to do this, seeing as that I am the shyest person I know but I think this will be a great experience for me.

My videos will consist of make-up tutorials as well as hair tutorials. My main focus is basic girl talk, I have a 2 year old daughter and I have alot of friends that come to me for advice and seeing as that I dont believe in negetivity and only focus on the positive I think I can be of effect to young girls and woman who would need any kind of advice. Fashion, Love, or anything they want to ask me. I know that there are GREAT gurus out there and I dont want to disrespect anyone because they have been my teachers but I want to focus on affordable makeup and things like that cuz really we live in a world where everything cost a pretty penny.

This entry was just to inform you guys on what my next steps are. I have been in good spirits and in an all around good mood lately so with that said I want to thank you subbz who continue to show me your support and I hope you continue to follow me as I start a brand new page in the life of mines. I dont know how corney im going to be but I bet its going to be loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment